Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Merlin´s Back-story Part 2

The oldest sister then realized what happened to her younger sister and was worried because she knew that she will eventually fell into temptation. Worried about this she sought help from the good priest again. And the priest said that she needed to believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. She must also pray every evening and cross before going to bed.

Two years later the demon sent the women’s younger sister with her lovers to her house. The women tried to get her sinful to leave her home, but she refused. The young woman because upset with her sister’s behavior, and became angry that she forgot the warnings to avoid wrath. Her sister’s lovers started beating her, until she managed to escape.

She fled to her room where angry and frustrated about her sisters behavior collapsed in the bed, until she felt sleep, but she forgot to pray and cross herself. The devil that was very aware of every aspect of the woman saw that she forgot the priests warning and that she sinned by feeling anger. As slept the devil came to her and had raped her while she was asleep having her to conceive a child.

She was afraid of having the same treat as her middle sister and be buried alive. The judge arrived and discovered that she was pregnant; the priest negotiates with the judge that the execution would be postponed until she gave birth to the child

Almost the birth….

Joe, Jimmy. Timeless Myths: Arthurian Legends, 1999.

http://www.timelessmyths.com/arthurian/merlin.html#Grail

1 comentario:

  1. Wow! I never thought Merlin’s back-story would be so… weird(?). Lol. Anyway, I can’t wait for you to finish it! I hate suspense, I want to know the ending :O !! (btw, these aren’t 250 words because I already commented in someone else’s blog, so I’m out of thoughts and words.) :)

    ResponderEliminar